Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unity Web Player

What is Digit looking to do since Unity Web Player is no longer supported. Do you have any work a rounds so that people can play on Internet Explorer?

i have problem with unity player to play this game, i need some help please what unity is better to run Kort?

Digit, Again my unity Player failed i need some help please Unity Player 5.3.8f2 running my game 2 days and them failed again.

hi all

i confirm also to me unity web player no longer supported..so it doesn't work with internet explorer 11

digit please find a solution

IE11 does support Unity as it doesn't change anymore, and isn't supported itself.
    So does Firefox old version (I reckon up to 52 version). Also Firefox ESR v. 52.6 does support unity. And every browser that supports NPAPI plugins should work with Unity too.
    You should only install Unity that is offered on KotR website. This game seems only work with it only. And also 32bit browsers only. At least that's what works for me.
    Well... worked until yesterday.

Now it doesn't load unity content anymore.
    That's what I see when try to start the game. Only a black screen.
    iexplore_2018-05-09_11-29-10.jpg

After a little investigation I noticed that main script file (https://ssl-webplayer.unity3d.com/do...nityObject2.js) that is responsible for loading Unity content can not be found anymore.
    firefox_2018-05-09_11-36-48.jpg
    firefox_2018-05-09_11-37-03.jpg

I wonder if it's only me or the same for others.

And, digit, maybe it would be better idea to host it on KotR server instead of using external provider?

For more than a year, since last year, everything was fine, the symptoms, the use of firefox ESR 52.7 and IE itself ... and my community members are approached by the same problem.

Would a digit have a solution?

Glad to see I'm not the only one.Put in support tickets people

I have the same problem with web access in both browsers ie and firefox is on black screen like the photo of the previous person

Will there be possibilities to solve this problem? Many of us use the web to be present in the game

Since Digit is not responding to this problem here is my workaround
    I had the same problem, and have found a Solution.
    Download and install Noxplayer (it's an android emulator)
    Start NoxPlayer 6
    Setup or sign into googleplay
    download and install the KotR App
    start the app and sign in
    enjoy!!
    it's been working for me for a few days, I wanted to see if it was going to be a temporary fix for a few days before suggesting it as a workaround.

I had the same Problem. I have tested different versions of unity web player. The Version 4.7.1f1 works for me.
    you can load here: [URL="https://forum.unity.com/threads/offline-web-player-installers.367715/"] and testing different Versions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast