Crafting? -Amber, -Shards

First & Foremost, excellent game I extremely enjoi playing it and have been doing so persistently for a few years now. I love the updates, devourers were nice enjoyed the overhual crafting seems so much easier to craft!

My current thoughts on Amber and Shard mats.. I need only 2 and aside from the events 2 months ago, I am stuck with really love level mats for Amber and Shard. My guild says just hit players,.. I have for 2 months and they are tough as nails to get one (even low level)? There has to be a resolution to this please!

Maybe add them to tournaments, love me those old orc tournaments you guys ran last year. I just need 2 lvl 6 of each (Shard and Amber). I'm sure I'm not the only one.. Digit please save u once again, ty in advance!

Same problem here. Since the last update in crafting (months ago) i haven't seen even one shard in my drops. Ambers - maybe 4 or 5 low levels, but zero shards. Is there a hidden condition that must be met to get those?

lvl 27-30 orcs for black shards, and Players for amber.
    amber is tricky as the xp goten from the hit must be arround 1,5mil to drop amber

True, I didn't really bother with orcing since years, as they drop lvl1 matts mostly (so it's kinda ripp-off), but my PvP are mostly 1,5mill+ exp, and no ambers. Makes the game quite boring rlly :/

i got quite much amber and silk out of thus Titans in 0

just l3-4, but 1-2 ambers each hit, so i can refain them pretty fast

Prolly depends on the type of armies used and killed. I get loooots of feathers, which is bitter-sweet, cuz before the update i could not get feathers at all. Now i could make an army of Apache chiefs.