Thus lags getting ridiculous

YO Digit,

when do you gona fix thus fucks? from random logouts up to stucking coms on ghs
    over orcers not healing when they heave clerics that give them 0 sec ht.
    and not to speak the General lag in evenings.

it even takes 15 sec till my Client load a Players alliance when i click on them in the Chat

I'd not normally agree with BuggeX but this lag is beyond anything you've done in the past. It's going to drive players away from the game.

just as an update with this tournement starting and getting kicked 3 times in less than 5 minutes. Get the servers sorted. I know it's not easy but this game is finished if not.

And change your god damn kick screen message. Check my connection? No Digit check your own broke ass shitty garbage servers. Even the implication that this is anything other than your own inability to conduct your company in a professional manner is a fucking joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatse View Post
    And change your god damn kick screen message. Check my connection? No Digit check your own broke ass shitty garbage servers. Even the implication that this is anything other than your own inability to conduct your company in a professional manner is a fucking joke.
    Actually their message is correct. U should check ur connection, wich is bad, due to not being able to connect to their broken servers

Itís good to voice these to the community, but to think digit ever reads the forums is misguided. Obviously if they read any of the forums they might try to fix these issues, but itís just crickets, so if they are secretly reading the forums, they are giving us a big old fuck off by staying silent.