Super Moderator

Midweek Tournament: The Shadow Men Cometh

Good Afternoon, Kings and Queens of Vinland.

After the recent changes to the Shadow Swords is time to recruit as many as you can to add them to your fearsome army!

Rules:
    Recruit Shadow Swords to score points. Points are scored when the troops are placed in the recruitment queue.

This is an individual placement tournament.

As for the reward, we have some Magic Chests that will allow you to reset your Kingdom move cooldown ready for the winners!

This event will run from Wednesday 11th of October at 20:00 GMT+1 until Thursday 12th of October at 20:00 GMT+1.
    Solapaine - Community Manager
    twitter.com/CM_Solapaine

It is very nice that Digit try to revive the troops that have a potential for being a part of more sophisticated strategies. So those changes in Shadow Swords and Brutes parameters are good. Thank you.
    I'm just not sure however, if the prizes in this tournament are attractive enough, considering the amount of effort that is required to win them.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by m4rry View Post
    It is very nice that Digit try to revive the troops that have a potential for being a part of more sophisticated strategies. So those changes in Shadow Swords and Brutes parameters are good. Thank you.
    I'm just not sure however, if the prizes in this tournament are attractive enough, considering the amount of effort that is required to win them.
    All feedback is welcomed regarding the rewards for this tournament. This chests allows you to remove the cooldown for moving your kingdom. It can be a big deal when invading other realms with your Alliance.
    Solapaine - Community Manager
    twitter.com/CM_Solapaine

Yes, i agree, it might be a nice gimmick, but as i look at the time the invasions/KT battles take 6 hours of normal cooldown is not that big of a deal. Just don't even think about elonging it just so that this tourney prize seem more attractive in comparison!