Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    VINLAND
    Posts
    8
    Boom!! ther it is!

    @BuggeX
    You didn't form a coalition?? Butcher showed the list of BiA/ROAR coalition, and there were even more alliances on it than on the MoM coa list. So please stop bullshiting, wouldya?
    Here is that list:
    Attachment 1002
    Your coalition just wasn't effective enough, that's all. Get over it.

    If you want to see P5 a big battlefield, just pick up your weapons and fight, instead of giving up.[/QUOTE]

  2. #12
    3/4 of the names on that list is a 2 man alliance or some allts.

    well i dont care anymore anyway, i do my kills with coa or without where i want when i want.

    if you want to buy some p2w coms/gear someday cause Digit Needs to make some Money, Keep going like you do

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    28
    i like son's "100 a month" lol

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by BuggeX View Post
    3/4 of the names on that list is a 2 man alliance or some allts.
    You just confirmed what i said already in another thread - if your allies were real people, and not alts, then the odds might be a bit better for you.
    But could you be more specific and write down the names of those alts you mentioned, so Sola wouldn't have to search for them and save some time while baning them? I'm sure he 'd appreciate it

  5. #15
    #1, alts arnt forbidden anymore aslong they do not directly Profit your main account, i didnt said our alts, could be your alts to.
    #2 thats Show that the game in p5 is dead beside the few bigger alliances, mom dad lr etc etc have plenty of alt alliances to.

    aow said in r7 that the realm is dead, they dont bother to orc as nothing happens. after over a year we now are the first fight they see after the old bia left r7. r6 isnt much better, neither is r5 or r4. the only fight they saw was when we ported a few days to them, or 300 now in r4.

    i dont know if you are just stupid and dont see it, or simply dont care and be happy to sit at your shrine for months without the Need to do pvp. wasted of buffs thought.

    well nothing else to exept from the glorius buff whores

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by BuggeX View Post
    #1, alts arnt forbidden anymore aslong they do not directly Profit your main account, i didnt said our alts, could be your alts to.
    Riiiight... Those are all mine alts, i created them all specificly to join BiA coalition and to help you, because that's how nice i am, and my day has 200 hours, and i don't need to sleep of course.
    Yes, that must be it, totally legit.


    Quote Originally Posted by BuggeX View Post
    #2 thats Show that the game in p5 is dead beside the few bigger alliances, mom dad lr etc etc have plenty of alt alliances to.aow said in r7 that the realm is dead, they dont bother to orc as nothing happens. after over a year we now are the first fight they see after the old bia left r7. r6 isnt much better, neither is r5 or r4. the only fight they saw was when we ported a few days to them, or 300 now in r4.i dont know if you are just stupid and dont see it, or simply dont care and be happy to sit at your shrine for months without the Need to do pvp. wasted of buffs thought.well nothing else to exept from the glorius buff whores
    Awww Buggie, it hurts to be on the loosing side, i know. But that doesn't mean you have to be rude, you know? Just stick to being funny instead, with funny conspiracy theories, ok?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BuggeX View Post
    for 60 days without a single combat, ask vikingerk, he sat 60 days in r10 without a single fight. 60 days no Money, as the only on fighting mom was bia and roar.
    wow - when was this? before the the shrine change or before? Dont recall their being NO battles in R10 for last 4 months im in MoM - yes not very often but still KT was cleared. Usually R11 was pounded daily 24h/7 especially when Dungkute got his paychecks lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Funk View Post
    I don't understand why some big alliances like Roar and Bia dont fight MoM head on?
    Its funny that 2 regular players say exactly the opposite lol.

    Just to be clear Bia and Roar both fought MoM in the last 4 months mulitple times and we had coordinated attacks on r11 by both.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    28
    Hi

    When is Digit going to fix the "Stuck on Healing Commander" when you need to send out another commander to get another commander out of healing. This occurs when orcing. Snapshots were send months ago about this

    cheers
    Adrainne

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    11
    The answer to that question is pretty simple, whenever it affects them. The player base means nothing to them other than milking them for money. If that is affected, then they will magically be around to fix any issue that keeps them from continuing to milk the players.

  10. #20
    Digit Staff
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by B3Fr33 View Post
    The answer to that question is pretty simple, whenever it affects them. The player base means nothing to them other than milking them for money. If that is affected, then they will magically be around to fix any issue that keeps them from continuing to milk the players.

    I have commented on this one on several occasions. This is an issue that we have struggled to reproduce, making it very difficult to fix. It also appears to be and entirely client side problem which, as I have mentioned before, we cannot address right now.

    Cheers,

    - thebl4cknight

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •