Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sobre as atualizações futuras eu realmente espero grandes frutos e grandes mudanças. Assim como agora houve com Kaladan e a criação da nova comandante. Espero grandes atualização da interface da tela de início até mais fundo do jogo, como tempos de corridas, tempos de cura.
    Realmente o jogo estava meio parado mais os torneios estão fazendo um grande efeito nisso tudo, mais porquê não fazer maiores torneio como alianças vs alianças. Prêmios diversos, além da diversão nenhum jogador vai querer larga a interface do jogo!
    Este é sim um grande jogo e tudo precisa de mudanças, vocês podem ser bastante criativos para esse ótimo futuro né.

people still play a game that doesn't even load?? kotr-safari-fail.JPG

Digit Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Murph View Post
    people still play a game that doesn't even load?? kotr-safari-fail.JPG
    Hey Murph,

That is a strange looking screenshot. I'm not sure where the section on the left with the scrollbar came from, but it works perfectly fine fo rme in Safari. There was an issue with the web player recently though I wave posted a workout around on another thread: https://forums.kingsoftherealm.com/s...-player-update

Cheers,

- thebl4cknight

you said that digit was working on another game for the last two years, what is the name of the game, is it playable, pls more info on it

that's not a coa list, so you know, it is a list of alliances who fight MoM though.. You may not see the difference, but this isn't a coa list... friendly, but not coa.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowQueen66 View Post
    that's not a coa list, so you know, it is a list of alliances who fight MoM though.. You may not see the difference, but this isn't a coa list... friendly, but not coa.
    They just don't get it, snow.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowQueen66 View Post
    Oh. I see.
    By the way, you know that MOM coa is not a coa at all, it is just a list of alliances who fight BiA/ROAR though. You may not see the difference, but this isn't a coa... friendly, but not coa.

What a LOL! ;P

Lets see.

The last press release(from the digit website) literately over THREE years ago;

"2015/07/14 – Game Developers
    After developing mobile hit Kings of the Realm, DIGIT is planning its next offence with a AAA title based on a “huge” IP. "

What's this game that is A "huge AAA" title. And the so-called reason for neglect of Kings? of which I can't find one return in a google search, let alone any new project Digit is working on for the last 3 YEARS. including there own website. WTF

Digit claims this is the reason kings has suffered. so they knew it's been a problem for years.

I call Bullshit... Digit is just plain greedy and lies. And a lot of fools just eat it up. Are you one of them?

And now they figured out how to permanently kill your troops. Ha! good going. It's like they sit around a table and kick around ideas to bleed money from players and laugh about it while they do it.
    Last edited by Deadpool; 27-11-2017 at 21:15.

Honestly, I don’t think that the company really has any idea what they are doing. You read articles about bungie, or the makers of ‘for honor’, or companies like EA that make mistakes and fix them. They hear the outcry of the community and actually listen. Digit strikes me as a group of hack developers that just can’t compare to actual successful game developers. They don’t even emulate successful developers, at least then they could ride the coattails of people who know how to work a game.

And Deadpool is correct, you can’t find anything about digit on the internet, except for its mention of scopely. Makes me wonder when the lights will go off.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123