Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DaFiend View Post
    so seal uraz hoof and eagle wing are being dumped.. is that the full list? Sola can you write it up?
    So far, I've noticed uraz roof, tension spring, snake skin, eagle wing, falcon beak, broken sigil, scorpion tail are not on any list.
    Last edited by TalvezCity; 12-08-2017 at 01:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Randylx View Post
    Good afternoon..

Before all of them congratulate them for the good work they have been playing these months in the mechanics of the game. Simplify sets' materials to improve player progress and get better objects. Excellent idea.

# 1 There is something I am not clear, ¿Did you take into account the difficulty of killing an Orc level 26-30? Most of the players do not even attack them for that, including those who have bonuses for shrines and castle. In fact, it is preferable to attack the players to get the materials from those camps. Up to one level 25 presents difficulty. Of course, they can be killed with a good combination, but the cost and time that the commander cures, is too high, it's a battle of 8 (Slots of Commander) VS 13 (Orc). One solution to that would be to reduce the number of slots to the Orcs or the number of troops. I'm not saying it should be easy, but it's extremely difficult considering that the material you'll earn is very likely to be level 1-3.

- In theory, it would be easier to get materials for Set Outbound than for DarkSteel, and this one is better than the second ...

- With the changes a player would move from the blacksmith level 4 to 5 much easier, that is good, but, what if he can not get the materials to make one of the two new armor for which he has endeavored to climb To the blacksmith

# 2 Another thing you notice is that Orc Set materials will appear in camps level 16-20; Trinity levels 21-25; And DarkSteel 26-30, ¿Right? Here the problem: If you kill a camp 19, 20 or 21, another camp of the same levels reappears, that is, if you are looking for Orcs material in camps 19-20, you may have to kill a 21 that gives you Trinity materials. The same situation happens with the Trinity and DarkSteel, but in this case is more complicated because if you kill a camp level 25, reappears another level 25-27, and the 26-30 are DarkSteel materials. I do not know if they understand me.

- I do not know if they considered that before raising these changes, but I do not see anything related to the same thing. That's why I mention it.

# 3 By the way, ¿What will happen to players who own level 6 materials that will be removed from the game to optimize the blacksmith? For example: The Broken Seal.

All I have said is just my opinion on the subject based on my doubts and suggestions for a better game.

Thanks for your time and attention.
    I'm still waiting for your answer, Solapaine...

Quote Originally Posted by [MOD]Solapaine View Post
    Afternoon. The list that I have shared is the full list of materials needed for each set and item. No, there won't be any compensation for the set plans change.

We appreciate all the feedback we are receiving regarding this update. Is extremely helpful for us.
    Sola, i guess Digit should create new competitions For big Players, Not only For smaller ones,

Many high lvl Players quit Game or just playing casually, because they get bored out...

You Need to Do something For The higher peeps and You really should think about my words...

Quote Originally Posted by TalvezCity View Post
    So far, I've noticed uraz roof, tension spring, snake skin, eagle wing, falcon beak, broken sigil, scorpion tail are not on any list.
    Scorpion tails still are in game. Half Oathbound items need it to be crafted.

After reading all the comments and thinking on this here we go.
    1. Of course Digit is not going to compensate players for the materials that they have removed from the game. Even though the players have spent countless hours and money to gain said materials.
    2. Why such a big change? All that was really needed was a tweaking to the drop rates of all materials. If you wanted to change which camps gave what materials that is fine, but drop rates are the most important.
    3. With the changing of what camps give certain materials, you need to revisit which camps spawn after being attacked. Right now they cross the lines that have been outlined. ie: 19,20,21, but 21 is trinity not orc. After a while of killing 19, 20 you end up having nothing but 21 camps.

Super Moderator
    Good afternoon guys.

Added a new clarification to the main post: The highest level materials required for a set can drop from an Orc Camp that would drop the lowest level materials for the next set progression wise.

Also, release date announced. You will be able to start crafting items with the new set changes after a brief maintenance tomorrow morning.
    More information about it here.
    Solapaine - Community Manager
    twitter.com/CM_Solapaine

I was right, you've screwed it all up.

Drop rates are still garbage and lvl6 mats only worth 3125 silver when sold. Are you purposely trying to piss off your user base?

And you still didn't add more materials slots for purchase.

increes value of mats up to 50-75k for l6
    drop rate for l5-6 should be increesed, if i kill a overbuffed kt i would exept i got some nice mats and not a fucking chopper l2

Never happy Bug : )

Continue trying digit, it's not bad, just different.
    Some people are still reluctant to change, they've yelled before having tried the new system. Their feedback is not constructive.
    Selling items instead of mats is not a big deal if you can build more items, good idea.

also consisdering you use the battle metric for the rewards now it would be good to know what Points are needed for what mats, and the Quality of the mats....

as for now noone could say whats wrong, anyone can just say its shit and doesnt work.

metric is bad for mat rewards, first. just order troops and mosnter give enought Points. just if your own com is injured good enought you get good Points, so now for someone who has much buffs or use his decoys good to awoid Long hts and costs the reward will be a chooper.

but without knowing the excat values i cant say thats the Problem of the drop tabels now

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast