Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by foisse View Post
    If you want good mats you have to fight fair, prepare well your attacks.
    I've spent these 2 days testing the new system and I never had copper as it was said, only good materials, crafting stone drops more often than before, nothing under ds...
    You have no idea how wrong you are.
    I asked around and it is clear the system is set in a way to promote BAD attack techniqe, and NOT a good one.
    When you hit a comm, and use a decoys (which is good practice in KotR) to prevent your good armies from dying then you will receive very weak matts, as the battle metric will say it was not an epic battle, cus not much of your armies died.
    However, if you screw the attack, or the defence was strong, and much of your armies died, then you will receive quite good matts, cuz battle metric says it was an epic fight, cuz lots of troops died on both sides.
    So, in other words - the system with battle metric promoted LOTS of casualties on the atacking side (w assume the defence dies in both cases), which is clearly when the attack was BADLY prepared. So - if you do good, clever attacks, you get shitty matts. If you send dumb attacks, you are rewarded - with good matts and long, costly healtime. But i guess this is what Digit wanted all the time - so players pay more for gold for healing or silver.

Quote Originally Posted by m4rry View Post
    You have no idea how wrong you are.
    he just plays in a different way - less attacks more spread out and lower pace and doesnt see the same after 200 mln xp from keep battles.

I asked around and it is clear the system is set in a way to promote BAD attack techniqe, and NOT a good one.
    When you hit a comm, and use a decoys (which is good practice in KotR) to prevent your good armies from dying then you will receive very weak matts, as the battle metric will say it was not an epic battle, cus not much of your armies died.
    yes thats a huge issue. DIGIT doesnt promote smart play. The best way to score a lot is to attack a com on a shrine with your strongest troops and not use hobs/others as decoys (but like sls). Furthermore you want to attack trolls and sls, preferable with trolls and sls! not mh, as though they get bonus to the battle rank its not enough to make much difference.

However, if you screw the attack, or the defence was strong, and much of your armies died, then you will receive quite good matts, cuz battle metric says it was an epic fight, cuz lots of troops died on both sides.
    From what i see it doesnt matter how many troops you lost - just damage done to loser + battle scale

So, in other words - the system with battle metric promoted LOTS of casualties on the atacking side (w assume the defence dies in both cases), which is clearly when the attack was BADLY prepared. So - if you do good, clever attacks, you get shitty matts. If you send dumb attacks, you are rewarded - with good matts and long, costly healtime. But i guess this is what Digit wanted all the time - so players pay more for gold for healing or silver.
    Quite true. DIGIT promotes bad attacks. It also, due to the wall changes, practically makes keep battles pointless unless the enemy didnt log on and repair walls. To do effective wallbreaks you usually have to lower your battle metric and rely on decoys, not to mention some builds behind 24 wall are impossible to do in one go and your second com just gets copper mats, which is crazy they should just give nothing and save time from all the extra clicking..

Finally to avoid exploits if you happen to have levled your commanders unevenly and u you like 10 lvl 50 and 10 lvl 40's all those lvl 40 will get PENALISED for mats when they do epic battles. Its just unfair to the majority of clueless players wchich will continue to try have epic battles.

Another shot to the foot is if you think of going through 2 districts you better not, only the better enemy com will be taken into account (so dont send 1 com to district and keep unless one of them is already dead). Working theory is also if you do that you actually LOWER your Battle scale score... Think DIGIT sits in excel sheets and calculators and not move their armies out (I challange you to 7 days of play at a random KT)

Frankly this system for mats sucks worse than what was previously. All DIGIT needed to do was tweak the drop rates in the previous mechanic and spawn a tad more orc camps with trinity and ds mats as one out of 27 camps with a chance to get those was just tooooo low.
    Last edited by DaFiend; 17-08-2017 at 14:08.

Unfortunately it's true.
    Like in this example:
    1.png
    And look what fantastic loot i received for it:
    loot.png

First of all excuse me about my english

One question about orcing.
    Some steps were done in the right direction but last one has gone forward, now orc chests are all the same and there is no posibility to get any "special" material by orcing.
    Why is it? the game turns more and more plane, is loosing his variety and getting harder for the small players.
    One more thing, Darksteel materials have been forgotten in pvp batles

thanks for the answer Solapaine
    Last edited by HonderoBalear; 20-08-2017 at 11:34.

Quote Originally Posted by HonderoBalear View Post
    One more thing, Darksteel materials have been forgotten in pvp batles
    You can only get these from orcs 26-30 as per first post in this thread.

I like that the ability to level your blacksmith was updated. However I could make orc gear before the update with relative ease. Now with venom being only available in tourneys and events it makes it impossible to make orc gear. Oh and there was no mention of this being the case when upgrade was introduced as it says materials for orc gear are available in 16-20 orcs. I guess this is just another screw up or direct lie to the players. If venom is only available in tourneys then I suggest you increase the ability to get the materials so that we can at least make the damn gear. Why is every attempt to improve play does the exact opposite. Thanks again for eliminating a players ability to compete.

Yes, I am a little confused, Sola said that Oathbound was only available in PVP and tourneys. All other mats were available through Orcing. Thus, why is Viper Venom only available through tourneys?? Is this a mistake or an outright lie to the players. You can see our confusion. The write-up on the first page clearly states that certain mats can be found in certain levels of orc camps. If this is not the case then why was it posted as such? Is Digit just trying to deceive the playing community? Make the mats available as advertised. That is the lest you can do, since you already stabbed the community in the back with the changing of mats values in silver WITH NO NOTIFICATION. Just done in the cover of darkness like we would not notice.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910