Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    thinking to start another game , anyone have a suggestion? was wayting they fix the missing mats ,but dont think they will fix it ,so no point to fight high level who have all there armor yet , better to start a new game ,so, any suggestion of a cool game ?

User
    Quote Originally Posted by sampic View Post
    thinking to start another game , anyone have a suggestion? was wayting they fix the missing mats ,but dont think they will fix it ,so no point to fight high level who have all there armor yet , better to start a new game ,so, any suggestion of a cool game ?
    Good Afternoon Sampic.

I'm afraid that these are not the right forums to ask for recomendations about another game.

Regarding the missing materials, we just created a new ongoing tournament where you and your Alliance can get those special materials.

Take a look in the tournament tab in-game.

Thanks!
    Solapaine
    twitter.com/CM_Solapaine

I appreciate the effort with the ongoing tourney to get some missing mats. How about changing the mats once in a while. I got 40 boxes of venom and wings. I see the level to get the prize has increased but the mats are still same. So now we work almost twice as hard for the same thing. Come on digit.

What can I talk about. They do not clean the first locations. People write that it takes 3-4 times to begin to start on the map and kill the 1st Orc camp.

Quote Originally Posted by [MOD]Solapaine View Post
    Good Afternoon Sampic.

I'm afraid that these are not the right forums to ask for recomendations about another game.

Regarding the missing materials, we just created a new ongoing tournament where you and your Alliance can get those special materials.

Take a look in the tournament tab in-game.

Thanks!
    Dunno if u noticed but nobody doing that resource scarcity.. (except when cheating during the weekend)
    You guys figured why? Or you need me to tell you?

EDIT: sry really irritated with u guys atm..
    Last edited by DaFiend; 27-09-2017 at 14:39.

Ah seem the same cheating clans doing it again...

Randy this is well said. I dont hit L26-30 orc because they are not worth it for Rss vs heal. So no DS mats for me. And--those players that NEED DS--those with Coms below L45-- will not be able to get the mats so what is the point in getting blacksmith leveled easier if cannot craft items needed until they are a L60?!! By then they have so much oath mats no room for anything else!! Make DS mats drop in pvp/tourney also....

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011