User

The Orc Month is here!

Good Afternoon, Kings and Queens of Vinland.

We know how annoying those pesky orcs can be, spreading through your realms and making daily life in your kingdoms pretty difficult. They hord the materials and resources that your Kingdoms need in order to thrive, and refuse to submit to the will of the honorable and mighty Trinity forces.

This month will be dedicated to teaching Orcs a lesson, so prepare for some intense PvE action!

We will start this weekend with an alliance based ‘Needle in an Orc camp’ tournament.

‘Needle in an Orc Camp’ is a tournament where you will have to find a specific loot item. This loot item will be hidden in ONE of the Orc camps in your realm. Once you find this loot item another one will spawn in other orc camp. The Orc Camp that contains this item is chosen at random.

Once you find the item, you will have to sell it in order to score in the tournament. The loot item you will have to find and sell will be a ‘Bolt’.

This event will be running from tomorrow, Friday 4th August, 20:00 GMT+1, until Monday 7th August, 08:00 GMT+1.
    Solapaine
    twitter.com/CM_Solapaine

This bolt will appear in The First Loot Slot like this tourney was Running?

In tourney info it says bolts will appear in the first slot always, so no need to buy extra slots.

Is there an orc camp limit that the bolt will appear in? I mean if it appears in a L30 camp it will most likely never be found.

For p5 it says the bolts will only appear in camps from 8 - 14. Not sure about the other phases.

My alliance won the needle in the orc camp tournament actually took 1st place in tourney. I did not receive prize according to ticket because i did not score in tourney, if it was in the tourney description i would have scored. This necessity was not listed in the tournament description and i am very disappointed in digits response to my ticket that was entered on this issue. ticket #KOTR170807E6D8643B87 please can someone explain why this was the response that was posted on my ticket, or is there some kind of ticket closing contest at digit.

User
    Quote Originally Posted by MooMo View Post
    My alliance won the needle in the orc camp tournament actually took 1st place in tourney. I did not receive prize according to ticket because i did not score in tourney, if it was in the tourney description i would have scored. This necessity was not listed in the tournament description and i am very disappointed in digits response to my ticket that was entered on this issue. ticket #KOTR170807E6D8643B87 please can someone explain why this was the response that was posted on my ticket, or is there some kind of ticket closing contest at digit.
    Good afternoon MooMo.

You always have to score in a tournament in order to gain the reward if your alliance wins. This is not new and ALL our tournaments works like this. Getting a reward in an Alliance tournament must be something earned with the effort of the whole alliance.

I'm afraid that the response our support gave you was accurate and fair.
    Solapaine
    twitter.com/CM_Solapaine