Few Suggestions, ive thought of for a while...

Hello fist off, gotta say I love the game, and I've played for about a year or so, awsome game, don't really mind the small bugs. Anyways..

My first suggestion is from a game I used to play called Dragon Nest with a trade house; where players can trade mats found for gold,silver,rss (wood?). Example i find material, put it on market charged 1gold from tradehouse (free for membership users) for x amount of resource i need (if i need food), then 150k wood.. for 7days? If baught good, if not item os returned back to me.

2nd Suggestion; I am able to hit either a incomming com, or a com hitting my ally. So i am a le to protect my Alliance our realm from incomming attacks.

3rd Suggestion; CH troop is reduced in size to 12 or 14. I noticed Marts and CH are very similar when it comes to cost and size, 17 to size 20 Marts almost costing the same in rss, I'm just curious as to why? Or may be add a second health research row on ch? Anyways its nerfed but same size and cost? Still trying to figure the logic behind it..

4rth Suggestion either orc drop boost event, where material is raised for a day like Saturday or during week, my point is 250K to get to Trin set.. when a lvl 4 orc gives 7k.. let's say I orc and buy 6 com's slots even adjust my orc Camps so they surround me (the ones i need of course) to get lvl 6 mats after 1 hour wait times, is 6coms x 3slots x 18hours @ 1-2-3 lvl mats x 4 (needed for lvl 5) x 4 for lvl 6 x 4 different types needed is prox 3 weeks @18 play hours (sleeping 4 hours a day, Summer :] ) would equal = someting of an exaggeration, just to a whole lot of players.. maybe uping exp given per craft or reducing 250k would be exxxxxtremely appreciated..

5th suggestion reduces clerics size a touch? 5 clerics=roughly 1 gryph, at same time they cant heal a gryph..

6th Suggestion, more exp given on defensive hit taken. They hit me, if i win i get 1.5 to 2x com exp to level my defensive com thats getting destroyed by a lvl 60.. while im just a lvl 50.. thats getting destroyed in the process.

7th and final; 50 to 70 Gap.. can it be reduced to 5 levels ? Or e en just 7?.. 10 lvl Gap is insaine we the players are reduced to just farms its bad enough they have better armor and more shrines.. God help the little guy.. ty for your time. Appreciate the new tournies and Active staff!!!
    Last edited by Figueroa1984; 20-07-2017 at 10:25.

Some good suggestions here, i like most of them.

Digit Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Figueroa1984 View Post
    Hello fist off, gotta say I love the game, and I've played for about a year or so, awsome game, don't really mind the small bugs. Anyways..

My first suggestion is from a game I used to play called Dragon Nest with a trade house; where players can trade mats found for gold,silver,rss (wood?). Example i find material, put it on market charged 1gold from tradehouse (free for membership users) for x amount of resource i need (if i need food), then 150k wood.. for 7days? If baught good, if not item os returned back to me.

2nd Suggestion; I am able to hit either a incomming com, or a com hitting my ally. So i am a le to protect my Alliance our realm from incomming attacks.

3rd Suggestion; CH troop is reduced in size to 12 or 14. I noticed Marts and CH are very similar when it comes to cost and size, 17 to size 20 Marts almost costing the same in rss, I'm just curious as to why? Or may be add a second health research row on ch? Anyways its nerfed but same size and cost? Still trying to figure the logic behind it..

4rth Suggestion either orc drop boost event, where material is raised for a day like Saturday or during week, my point is 250K to get to Trin set.. when a lvl 4 orc gives 7k.. let's say I orc and buy 6 com's slots even adjust my orc Camps so they surround me (the ones i need of course) to get lvl 6 mats after 1 hour wait times, is 6coms x 3slots x 18hours @ 1-2-3 lvl mats x 4 (needed for lvl 5) x 4 for lvl 6 x 4 different types needed is prox 3 weeks @18 play hours (sleeping 4 hours a day, Summer :] ) would equal = someting of an exaggeration, just to a whole lot of players.. maybe uping exp given per craft or reducing 250k would be exxxxxtremely appreciated..

5th suggestion reduces clerics size a touch? 5 clerics=roughly 1 gryph, at same time they cant heal a gryph..

6th Suggestion, more exp given on defensive hit taken. They hit me, if i win i get 1.5 to 2x com exp to level my defensive com thats getting destroyed by a lvl 60.. while im just a lvl 50.. thats getting destroyed in the process.

7th and final; 50 to 70 Gap.. can it be reduced to 5 levels ? Or e en just 7?.. 10 lvl Gap is insaine we the players are reduced to just farms its bad enough they have better armor and more shrines.. God help the little guy.. ty for your time. Appreciate the new tournies and Active staff!!!
    Hey Figueroa,

Thanks for the detailed post - we really appreciate it, and sorry about the delayed response.

Troop balance (including size) is something we will be looking into soon, we also have a pretty big change to crafting in the works - so hopefully this will address some of the points you have raised. The disparity in power between players in P5 is something that we are painfully aware of and is something we definitely want to address, though we have not decided exactly how we want to do it just yet.

Also we really like the idea of being able to help out an alliance mate when you see an incoming attack - will be bringing that one to the dev team (commander interception has been discussed in the past, so I'm sure they will have some interesting insights).

Cheers,

- thebl4cknight

The attack range has always been tricky... a lvl 45-49 can sit pretty and ankle bite a shrine or KT all day long and a player say level 55+ just has to sit and take it since they cant directly attack that player.

Any player on the map should be able to directly confront another who is attacking them on a buff, tile, etc.

There will always be big players and small players - this is a historical constant since part of the game is leveling up.

Appreciate the reply Black Knight! also had one more suggestion;

8rh suggestion would be, that i may bench coms, allowing them to heal, while i substitute and use/grow another com in the process while a com (is removed and healing) like benched in a sports game.

Hello. My question is more precise proposal. Could you expand the number of members of the alliance. If you say 40 people in the alliance, then you will not have to create 1 or 2 well, say "kgb suicide" and "kgb armada" you can expand the person by 10. This will not lead to a big time expenditure on your part and technically it is not difficult. It can be done in a short time and introduce it into the future update on Tuesday. I think many have already written about this. Take note and answer.