A way to stop any coa in the game

I got a idea today how to stop all coas from p2-p5 in a easy way and im sure 90% of the Players that are in the coa will disagree and flame me lol.

simply buff the alliance that got hit on kt/ghs/shrines in the current realm from more than a single alliance. using the new combat metirc System to avoid pushing with alts/Subs, as it will cost a lot of rss to do. give a single Player a max value of Points he could "earn" make it impossible to let 2 golder push a whole alliance allone. i thought about 5 steps of 10% over all buffs (ht/Speed/health/attack)

as i dont know how excatly the metric works, i dont have a exact plan of the 6 waypoints of Points. the buffs should be temporary (mby 12h or 24h), but the timer get refreshed anytime the last trashhold of Points will be gained, the 6. waypoint will be refreshed all time he will be reached. both, loses and wins should be counted.

watching at the current tourny i think max Points should be 100k. 10k - 25k - 50k - 75k - 100k and then 50k steps for the refresh.
    the enemy alliance that hit kt the most will not Grand any Points.

that will make any alliance equall to each other, and anyone will have to fight allone. if they are storng enought they will hold a realm.

Yea, and your idea will create the anti-coalitions - the coalitions of sub alliances who will hit the "boss" alliance shrines/GHs to pupm their buffs

I got two questions:
    Who do you want to kill the coalitions? Cuz you are not in one or what?
    And second - if the goal is to dismantle the coalitions, then why not just forbid and delete the possibility of creating alliances? Ten everyone would have to fight for her/himself Oh, and while we at it - why not forbid people to be friends with other people? If that seems to be the problem for you

Quote Originally Posted by m4rry View Post
    ... Who (why)do you want to kill the coalitions? Cuz you are not in one or what? ...
    I am fairly certain bug would be invited with open arms into any alliance that is in "your" coa. With that said I do not believe his suggestions have anything to do with him not being part of your coa.

And why so much hostility towards a player making a game change suggestion. Any input from the player base should be welcomed not berated, no matter how loony and far fetched their suggestion might be.

Quote Originally Posted by VailLord View Post
    I am fairly certain bug would be invited with open arms into any alliance that is in "your" coa.
    Even though he doesn't know how to use Celestial Hunters, as you yourself pointed out?

With that said I do not believe his suggestions have anything to do with him not being part of your coa.
    Oh c'mon, i'm just teasing a bit
    But on the other hand, if it is the way you suggest, then it means that Buggie just doesn't want to be in coalition, AND doesn't want others to be able to be in a coalition either - he doesn't like the toy, so noone else should be allowed to play with that toy. That would tell us something about him, wouldn't it?

And why so much hostility towards a player making a game change suggestion. Any input from the player base should be welcomed not berated, no matter how loony and far fetched their suggestion might be.
    Sorry Lord, but you are mistaken. There is no hostility towards a player on my side at all. Heck, i even like the guy, maybe he knows that. What i was expressing however were the doubts regarding the presented idea. Plus maybe a tiny doubt about the reasons behind said idea But mainly showing "how loony and far fetched the suggestion might be"

Quote Originally Posted by m4rry View Post
    Even though he doesn't know how to use Celestial Hunters, as you yourself pointed out?
    Yes , even with him using CH wrong in that particular scenario. If your CoA shunned and threw away everybody that has ever used a bad setup or never utilized troops to their maximum potential, you would have been thrown aside in the gutter and beaten with a stick a long time ago

(wonder if using a smiley face at the end of a hostile comment, makes the writer of the comment any less of an a ss)

Yes , even with him using CH wrong in that particular scenario. If your CoA shunned and threw away everybody that has ever used a bad setup or never utilized troops to their maximum potential, you would have been thrown aside in the gutter and beaten with a stick a long time ago
    Oh, believe me, knowing next to nothing about that game would be the LEAST of the reasons i would (and should) be kicked out of any alliance i might (by accident for sure) be taken into. Telling crappy jokes is waaay bigger problem in may case, and it's still not my maxima culpa, but that's a story for another time maybe

(wonder if using a smiley face at the end of a hostile comment, makes the writer of the comment any less of an a ss)
    I hope so, cuz if not, i would be in biiiig trouble for all the smarty=pants comments i shoot

Hehe, ok you made me laugh with that last post so we will leave it at that.

not sure how you come from the sugestion of buffing a single alliance to my Setup with chs i used in the other thread to Show how weak they are compared to longbows in others than using for anklebites.

also the question is not why i want to brake the coa, the question is why you want to Keep it? are you all so weak to Need relay on a coa with 10+ alliances?

Dear Buggex, your settlement name change request is granted. Your settlement name changed to CryyeX.

Cheers mate.