Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So I take it by the time it is taking nothing is going to be done about lost gems or items! THX

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Belrog View Post
    So I take it by the time it is taking nothing is going to be done about lost gems or items! THX
    Good Morning Belrog.

Did you have the same issue with this weekend's tournament?

Regards,
    Sola.
    Solapaine - Community Manager
    twitter.com/CM_Solapaine

No not at all thx, but this new monitoring still does not fix the lost gems and items my alliance should have won!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Belrog View Post
    No not at all thx, but this new monitoring still does not fix the lost gems and items my alliance should have won!
    I'm afraid that we won't change the scores of the affected alliances on the past tournament. We understand that it must have been frustrating during the tournament but we haven't done it with any of the affected players.

I'm glad to hear that the issue is no longer affecting you. Hopefully, from now on you will be able to play without any issue.
    Solapaine - Community Manager
    twitter.com/CM_Solapaine

So your answer is so sorry your screwed out of the gold to buy gems and/gems and the items but hey we fixed it buy more gold, wow! Thank god I started a non digit game and invested my money in it instead of this game. Ill be a non gold player from now on

frustrating... yeah same alliance getting screwed twice in tourneys just in the last 4 months, and all we get is "Sorry"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12