tournament injustice again...

I'd like to greet with "Good day" but it isn't.

Those are my alliance results from the first recruitment tournament

helll yeahhhh.png

Great job right?

here's the results from the 2th tournament

God damit north.png

Again outstanding hard work.

now here's the results from the 3rd tournament

what the fuck digi.png

Boys getting lazy? No, It was your down time when everything we recruited did not count in after the fix, Unlike the other team who jumped instantly by a174K of point, While Everything we recruited durling the down time Didn't count.

Also the collected big amounts of rectuited crossbows, 500CBs and up DID not count in our score, Only the small 4X3 recruitments

How Am I going to convince those 29 people to get involved in more of Digi's broken tournaments?

when all this injustice Will be over? how long we will keep blaming it on the game servers? those poor little computers?

I'd like to see the diffrance in troops size, Crossbows Kements and sowrdmen, when this last tournament started till it was over? To compare them to the tournament results.

Thank you.

sorry DIgit will do nothing with it... even Main tourney (silver tour)
    It means "ask your friends for silver, ask them to put KS booster on stone district"

and you will win, Why tour is for LV 35-70? tour should be for those who have no shy to ask friends for own benefit.

Super Moderator
    Good afternoon.

I understand your frustration after what happened during the Winter Hunt. We found the issue and fixed it as soon as possible.

Sadly, some of the data sent while we were implementing a fix didn;t get registered.

We are slowly reaching a point where these issues almost disappear.

Thank you for your patience.
    Solapaine - Community Manager
    twitter.com/CM_Solapaine

In other words, OH WELL, our screw up that cost you the tournament is NO BIG DEAL. Go sit down in the corner and continuing buying GOLD so we can go out and drink.

Quote Originally Posted by [MOD]Solapaine View Post
    Good afternoon.

I understand your frustration after what happened during the Winter Hunt. We found the issue and fixed it as soon as possible.

Sadly, some of the data sent while we were implementing a fix didn;t get registered.

We are slowly reaching a point where these issues almost disappear.

Thank you for your patience.
    Thank you for responding, and admitting it's an issue from yourside.

wouldn't it be nice awarding my alliance members with Trinity chests? level 5?

To make it up on them, for the hard work they did?

Just saying, it would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllisander View Post
    In other words, OH WELL, our screw up that cost you the tournament is NO BIG DEAL. Go sit down in the corner and continuing buying GOLD so we can go out and drink.
    oh well.

thanks for responding.

thx for the lol. nothing changes

these situations are not going away they are being ignored by digit because of the gold sales the peeps who are doing it do. I watch it happen all the time they increase ks then hit enemies hard same thing the Russians got drilled for back in 2014-15 but other alliance taught them are still around and some of the players are still here also. So the devs say it is not happening but how can you get that much silver stole in the short amount of time by 30 players, its not possible without fudging the rules. period. end of story. increase ks to increase res percent then hit or hit friends or alliance pets to increase silver.