Support Tickets being ignored

I have submitted several tickets now. My watch tower only works at half distance. Defense coms ignored. Have not received chests for tournys also sometimes like ore tourney now the res does not show. Have had crafting items fail at 100%. Have had missing res and items missing from high lv orcs it says I had them but when I open chest then go to heal nothing is in my regent menu. Just a lot of stuff going wrong!!!

When did you come back? yeah, they seem to have some script/exploit for fooling watchtowers. when is some code change it doesn't work and they all cry until they get the script updated. if they (digit) gave a flying fark they would do a proper client verification at log in, lol. server is so full of garbage data it can't handle what it has to do now as is. whatever

Weird

The support team it is being fixed or did get fixed. But my craft stones or anything else lost due to problems is just suck it up cupcake kind of thing. The devs say there say there idea guys not implementation peeps so really nothing will ever be fixed. Watch will always be broke defenses will sometimes fail to work and 100% does not mean craft will work. Also got a dark hammer just missing logged off for the night next day gone puff missing for 5 days now. Support is useless and devs cant or wont help!

User
    Good afternoon Belrog.

During Christmas, our support was less active due the holiday season. Once the office was opened again your ticket was answered and your report shared with the devs.

We will update you once we have more information about it.
    Solapaine
    twitter.com/CM_Solapaine

Still haven't fixed it! My dark hammer is still missing and my stones are still gone. Like I said they said we know about problem but nothing!!!

My tickets are also ignored. I can't login since the last big update (August). My problem is now at the dev team but it seems they don't do anything. It's ridiculous! And support team can't write an answer. So I won't stop sending tickets.

User
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinebla View Post
    My tickets are also ignored. I can't login since the last big update (August). My problem is now at the dev team but it seems they don't do anything. It's ridiculous! And support team can't write an answer. So I won't stop sending tickets.
    Good morning.

The matter has been addressed and fixed.

Cheers,
    Solapaine
    twitter.com/CM_Solapaine